The Aqueduct unique patented robotic technology developed by FlowMed conveniently uses the standard solution bags with an automatic electro-mechanic system that replaces the manual bag-switching procedure. FlowMed Aqueduct identifies when the solution in the bag is about to run out, transfers the flow source to a buffer bag, while automatically moving the spike to a new bag - thus enabling a continuous irrigation. Replacement of all empty bags can be performed parallel to system operation.
The Aqueduct is a user-friendly and foolproof system.
- Safer, quicker, less stressful MIS
- Saves bags and costs
- Saves floor space in OR
- Hospital ROI < 1 year
- Disposable Y-Set compatible with commercial pumps
- Ideal housing for any pump
- Synergic to dedicated pump
- Positive users’ feedback
- Patented technology
- TTM < 1 year
- Highly experienced executive team
- Low regulatory path
- $1.3B target systems market
- $150M Yearly Y Set consumption